For APA TG members only.
2 Course Discounted Package Deal:
Sept 11-12 Advanced Pistol
Sept 13-14 Pistol/Carbine
Normally $600 for each class. Both for $1100
Larry Vickers 2 Course Package Oct 15-18th, 2020 El Dorado, KS
American Pistol Association Training Group
El Dorado, KS
By enrolling in an AZTEC class, you are acknowledging that:
- You are a lawful US Citizen engaging in training for personal or professional development
- It is your responsibility to be aware of local laws and regulations regarding such training activities.
- You are fully aware of all the risks involved with such activity and that you agree to indemnify Aztec Training Services and our instructors against any potential injuries, liabilities, or harm that may potentially arise from such activities.
- You are responsible, mindful, and safe and demonstrate basic skills and common sense required for such training.
- Should the instructor(s) deem, in their professional opinion, that you do not meet the standards of safety for taking their class, he(they) reserve the right to suspend you from certain exercises or expel you from the class.
- Should the instructor(s), in his(their) professional opinion, consider you uncooperative, disruptive, inattentive, or exhibit any conduct that hinders the class instruction, he(they) reserve the right to expel you from the class.
- AZTEC Training Services, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to any individual or organization for any reason.
- AZTEC Training Services, LLC reserves the right to change, update, or alter our policies at any time.
Class fee must be paid in full at time of enrollment. Your enrollment is not guaranteed unless full payment is received by us.
If we are notified of your enrollment cancellation more than 30 days from the training class date, your payment can be 100% refunded to you or applied to another AZTEC class and/or instructor of your choice. This credit will expire after 1 year and the funds will be considered forfeited.
If we are notified of your cancellation 30 days or less from the start of class, your payment will be non-refundable and will be credited towards another future AZTEC class with the same instructor only and pending space availability. This credit will expire after 1 year and the funds will be considered forfeited.
If you voluntarily withdraw from a class after the commencement of the class for any reason, your class fee will not be refunded or credited.
If, for any reason, you are removed from a class you are participating in by the instructor, you are entitled to a 25% refund. The remaining fee is not refundable.
In the event AZTEC or the instructor cancels a class for any reason prior to the class, you are entitled to full credit towards a future AZTEC class with the same instructor only.
If the instructor has to suspend a class due to circumstances (i.e. weather, acts of God, etc) outside of the instructor’s control, AZTEC will make every attempt to reschedule the class expeditiously. Refunds will not be issued under such circumstances.
AZTEC Training Services, LLC reserves the right to change, update, or alter our policies at any time.
- Eye and Ear Protection (electronic hearing protection is highly recommended)
- Serviceable handgun of at least 9mm Para caliber
- 600 rounds of ammunition minimum
- Minimum of three to five serviceable magazines
- Serviceable holster - Please note ***No Serpa or Serpa style holsters unless it’s issued to you by your agency/unit and no AWIB carry****
- Pouch(es) that provide the ability to properly carry a minimum of two spare magazines
- Weapon lubrication and cleaning supplies
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Good attitude